Monday, April 20, 2009

.:Currently into...:.


Hello everyone,

At the moment, even after receiving something that can be stated as 'a wave of inspiration' for my latest project, 'Making Dough', I just had to go and play a new MMORPG game x3 It's simple and fun, and I just <3 (Shinshi Doumei Kurosu aka Shinkuro) by THE GREAT Arina Tanemura x3 I just looove her art. So yeah, all the prestigious academy and student council stuff gave me an idea, so I decided to combine an old storyline of mine and simply added Elliot as a side character.

Now the title... well, 'Making Dough' had its inspiration from 'Love and (?) Bread', a drama my two BFFs were into a few weeks ago.

Back to the story.

A friggin' loooong time ago, I created two characters, Lael and Yoka, and since then, I've never been able to discard them, trying to reuse them at every opportunity. At first they were in this little project me and my sister were making based off mahou shojo manga (looolz), and then I used them in 'Freestyle Playing', a RL work I quit. I've decided to pick it up again and make it a bridge between the sequel I've planned for 'Making Dough'.

Actually, the sequel to Making Dough was made first, called 'Effervescene Renewal', but then I got writer's block xD And yeaaaah. So now, I've decided to merge three things together for my very first original work... Damn me xD For being sooo lazy. I started writing in fifth grade, and it's only now I actually start moving my lazy butt around. And damn if Ether Saga's going to distract me for longer than it's supposed to =.=

I'll write more and in-depth next time, but I've just gotta get back to my game now xD Gomenai, mina-san.

-Zeph <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lumniscence Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez